8/15/08

.



In the early 90's I designed a series of

well they were drawings of different characters, just black & white, pen and ink drawings, each one had a name and a little story that went with it, and I connected them all together. Each picture came with a little description on the back. Over the years I added to the collection until I had enough to sell as greeting cards, which I dubbed "The People In My Head". They were the strangest designs but I had so much fun with them. I don't have any of them saved but somewhere around here my mom does. If I find them I'll post them. Actually I already found them and trashed them, but come to find out she has a "backup set".

I post my name proudly. Not out of vanity or pride, cause truly, all my creative endeavors have been a flop. But I claim who I am with no shame. I say, this is my life.

I ask you, who are you, where have you been, and where are you going?